Friday, March 6, 2009

What I have found out...

I have not ever been one to knock something before I try it...so I did just that! I have been reporting about my fantastic voyage at 24hr fitness and some of the local morning classes, but there is one thing that I have found out...I AM NOT MADE FOR THE BOUNCING OF AEROBICS! I love the class but my coordination for some of the movement is WAY off! Also the chin splits and fractured I carry from my military days do not make it any easier! So why it may be cool for some it is not for me! I will find other ways to increase my cardio! For now my aqua classes are paying off. However, I will go back to my elliptical training, treadmill training, and basket ball drills! I also think that I will add some roller skating! Was always my fave as a kid, and still my ultimate dream as an adult!!

Love all that are reading and hope that you find inspiration through my testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment