Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There is something to working out that is contagious!

I love everything about it! I know that when you find something you like and you are good at you should stick with it! Well I love the gym I am at now! It is still under the same umbrella (24hr fitness)! However, the people are much nicer there! They talk to each other...they welcome you and no pressure about people walking around half naked to flaunt! I mean I know the saying but there is a time and place for everything! My gym attire no matter what my size has been modest! A tee and sweats! I do not know why people feel that it is a nigh club when they go to the gym. The best thing about it is that the ones that dress like that normally are the ones that come once a week (if that often), so I do not have to see it all that much! Well I am getting off of that and on to something better!

I noticed today that the swim suit I wear to the class, I have not worn in 7yrs and it was not something that I was dying to put on! However, in a weeks time I have noticed a difference in the way it fits! A difference in the way other items fit also! Is it my strut? YEAH! I have better posture and confidence since putting that swimsuit on! Yes! I am noticing! And it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment